Delicious, fresh and tasty.
almond,vanilla,pineapple upside-down individual cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a Beat in the vanilla. This post may contain affiliate links. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch!
Add this fluffy cake to your best cake recipe list Individual Upside-Down Cakes combine traditional deliciousness with nearly instant prep time. Classic American Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a delicious vanilla cake with a caramelized topping made up of brown sugar, pineapples, and cherries. You can arrange your pineapples in different ways, such as in full circles or half circles, interlocking, side by side, or overlapping. You can cook almond,vanilla,pineapple upside-down individual cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of almond,vanilla,pineapple upside-down individual cake
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- You need 1 of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of butter as needed.
- Prepare 1 of marichino cherries.
- Prepare 1 can of slice pineapple.
How to make Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, a sweet retro American treat. Video tutorial, recipe and history of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake For One! This easy dessert recipe features a buttery cake topped with a caramalized pineapple slice and a cherry.
almond,vanilla,pineapple upside-down individual cake step by step
- Set oven to 350°F. cook cake according to instructions..
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon almond extract into batter.
- Spread butter inside pan then pack in brown sugar make sure to spread brown sugar all around pan almost to top. You can use individual pans or any one you have.
- Put in pineapples then cherry in center,pour in batter.
- 30-35 minutes depending on oven temp. Check with toothpick..enjoy:).
In this easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake For One, we've scaled down the ingredients so that it becomes the absolute perfect size for one. This Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe has the most perfect light, but moist crumb, and is filled with delicious If you serve it warm, make sure to grab a pint of vanilla ice cream to go on top. To store pineapple upside down cake you can put it in the refrigerator. We love this cake so much that we've developed a complete collection of pineapple upside-down cake recipes. If making this easy pineapple upside-down cake has you interested in learning more about making everyone favorite.