Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Upside down pineapple cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake.
This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch! Made with a soft, fluffy, and simple vanilla cake base that uses only the most basic ingredients and a pretty topping of caramelized pineapple and maraschino cherries, this classic recipe is slated to be a staple in your baking repertoire. You can have Upside down pineapple cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside down pineapple cake
- You need 1 packet of cake mix.
- Prepare 1 head of ripe pineapple cut round and remove the skin and the hard centre too.
- It's 3 of fresh eggs.
- Prepare 3 pieces of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 of fresh cucumber.
- Prepare 2 pieces of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 1 tin of oil spray.
- You need 4 of table spoons of powder ed milk.
Chef Anna Olson shows you how to make the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake using her own original recipe! You won't want to make it any other way! This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason.
Upside down pineapple cake instructions
- Put the cake mix and powdered milk in a clean and dry bowl.
- Put the bananas,cucumber, carrots and eggs in a blender and blend.
- Pure in the cake mix and stir everything together for 10 minuets.
- Heat up the cake pan and spray the oil spray to prevent from sticking to the pan.
- Arrange the cut pineapple at the bottom of the pan.
- Pure the batter inside the pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 -20 minuets.
- Use the toothpick to check it’s probably baked in the middle.
- Serve hot or warm.
Spoon into the prepared cake tin. Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. A time when canned pineapple was all the rage.