Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Upside Down Pineapple Cake.
You can cook Upside Down Pineapple Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Upside Down Pineapple Cake
- It's of For the cake:.
- It's 7 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 8 tablespoons of brown sugar, you can use white sugar in case brown isn't available.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It's 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of pineapple syrup, (Pineapple syrup is the syrup found in the pineapple; you can buy it from any supermarket).
- You need of For the topping:.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of brown sugar, or white sugar.
- You need 7 of pineapple rings, with syrup, drained and syrup kept aside.
Upside Down Pineapple Cake instructions
- Preheat oven..
- To prepare the topping, melt the butter in the microwave, then transfer to a bowl and beat it with the sugar with an electric mixer..
- Add to the pan till it’s all covered then add the pineapple rings.
- As for the cake, melt the butter and transform to a bowl..
- Add eggs to the butter and beat with vanilla till creamy..
- Then add sugar, flour, baking powder and pineapple syrup. Beat all ingredients for 2 minutes..
- Pour cake batter over pineapple rings previously organized in the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- When the cake cools down, turn it upside down into a plate. The pineapple slices are now on top of the cake. That's why it's called upside down pineapple cake :).