Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Upside Pineapple Down Cake.
You can cook Upside Pineapple Down Cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside Pineapple Down Cake
- You need 180 gm of All-purpose flour.
- You need 100 gm of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 90 ml of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yellow colour.
- It's 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- It's As needed of Pineapple juice.
- You need 4 slice of Tined pineapple.
- It's 4-5 of Cherry.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
Upside Pineapple Down Cake step by step
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients..
- Sieve them twice..
- I a mixing bowl add all wet ingredients beat it till mix completly..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in portion..
- Make a thin cake batter..
- Grease the cake tin dust it..
- Sprinkle brown sugar layer in bottom all over tin..
- Arrange pineapple slice and cherry and pour cake batter over it tape it..
- Bake it in preheated over or cooker till done check it by inserting toothpick..
- Take it out let it cool for mins.cut and serve it..