Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 1 tin of canned pineapple(since there is the pineapple syrup).
- It's of Red cherries.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 7 of Eggs.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of magarine.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 drops of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Butter your tin and sprinkle some sugar.
- Arrange the pineapples in the tin and fill in the pineapple rings with a cherry.
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs add the sugar, bicarbonate, baking soda, vanilla extract,milk, magarine and the pineapple syrup mixing well until it becames light and foarmy.
- With a rubber spatula fold in the flour 1 tbspoon @ time with light cutting downwards upwards and outwards stroke do this for the rest of the flour.
- Pour the mixture carefully over the pineapple rings.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.