Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- It's 1 can of Pineapple Rings.
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Melt butter in pot or skillet on stove top over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar to butter and stir until mixture turns camel-like. Reduce heat to low and stir occasionally..
- Open pineapple slices and drain juice into a cup. Set aside..
- Cut pineapple slices in half..
- Prepare cake batter as directed EXCEPT substituting water for the pineapple juice that was drained. Set aside..
- In a large cake pan butter the bottom and sides generously and line with cut pineapple rings.
- Pour carmel mix into pan over pineapple slices..
- Pour cake batter over mixture in pan..
- Bake in oven on 350°F until done..
- Remove from oven, loosen cake from edges, and turn cake pan upside down on a platter. Let cool..
- Slowly remove cake pan from platter..
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Eat and enjoy!.