Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Simple pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch!
We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Pineapple upside-down cake is a pineapple version of a popular cake where sugar and fruit are cooked in Pineapple upside-down cake is often rooted with the story of Dole Pineapple producing a contest for Pineapple upside-down cake is simple enough to be considered an everyday cake. You can have Simple pineapple upside down cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple pineapple upside down cake
- It's 145 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 270 gm of granulated sugar.
- It's 50 gms of margarine/butter.
- You need 50 gms of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 315 gm of all purpose flour(sifted).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pineapple essence.
- Prepare 30 gms of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 240 ml of milk (at room temperature).
- It's 4-6 of pineapple pieces cut into rings with the cores removed.
- It's 4-10 of red cherries.
Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake.
Simple pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Pre heat your ove to 160 degrees celcius.
- Melt the butter/ margarine and brown sugar in a pan.Pour the melted mixture on your cake pan and distribute it evenly..
- Arrange your pineapple slices on the cake pan to cover the bottom of your pan.Distribute your cherries around the pineapples including the middle of each pineapple ring and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and pineapple essence till light and fluffy.
- Add the 1/3 of the flour and fold it in using a spatula,when the flour is well incorporated add ½ of the milk..
- Add another 1/3 rd of the flour and fold in.
- Add the remaining milk and mix.
- Add the final 1/ 3rd of the remaining flour and fold in.
- Pour the batter over the pineapple rings and bake for 45- 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Loosen the edges of the cake with a knife. Cool the cake for 5 minutes before inverting onto serving plate..
The cake batter is also incredibly simple to throw together and uses everyday basic ingredients. It's so incredibly buttery and moist, it beats anything you can make using. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Time varies from oven to oven. So do keep a check and only open the oven door when you Simple, easy one bowl recipe of pineapple upside down cake with a soft crumb laced with the deliciousness of pineapple in each bite.