Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Protein pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. This post may contain affiliate links.
Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside-down cake is a pineapple version of a popular cake where sugar and fruit are cooked in the bottom of a pan, then a silky cake batter Pineapple upside-down cake is often rooted with the story of Dole Pineapple producing a contest for pineapple recipes after their invention of a. You can have Protein pineapple upside down cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein pineapple upside down cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oat flower.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of stevia.
- You need 60 grams of vanilla protein powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup of sugar free coconut milk.
- You need 122 grams of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 567 grams of crushed pineapple.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
A sweet and delicious grain-free pineapple upside down cake with coconut flour and eggs for a protein boost. How to make Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, a sweet retro American treat. Video tutorial, recipe and history of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
Protein pineapple upside down cake instructions
- First off mix everything but the pineapple and the 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Then in a pan place the pineapple and top it with the table spoon of honey..
- Then add mixed ingredients on top of the pineapples spread evenly..
- Place in oven at 350°F and for 30 to 40 minutes. Enjoy!.
This pineapple upside down cake is made in an iron skillet. CALORIC RATIO PYRAMID™ This graphic shows you what percentage of the calories in a food come from carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and alcohol. A lovely pineapple upside-down cake recipe that's extremely simple to make. Jump to the Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. The batter is lightly scented with vanilla and citrus.