Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe. Melting Chocolate - Important General Rules or Guidelines for Melting Chocolate Chocolate melts better and faster when using lower temperatures. Milk and Methods For Melting Chocolate: Double Boiler Method Once the chocolate is melted, cut off the corner of the bag and you can drizzle it on cakes, etc. The traditional method of melting chocolate is to use a double boiler.
Melt chocolate chips for dipping using a bowl that's deep enough to easily submerge the food you'll dip. How to melt chocolate in a double boiler? Use any of the three methods outlined above. You can have Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe
- You need 1 cup of EXE all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 100 g of drinking chocolate.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 250 g of blue band.
Because strawberries are juicy, and moisture causes chocolate to seize up and get clumpy, it's. But this melting method can be used for chocolate destined for batter or topping and coating refrigerated treats like homemade truffles or strawberries. Once the chocolate has melted, leave it to cool for a minute or two before using, because microwaved food continues to cook for a little while afterwards. Repeat this method with the white chocolate.
Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe instructions
- Put the blue band in a sufuria and melt it well.
- Add sugar into the melted blue band and stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved..
- Add the chocolate in the mixture and continue staring for 2min.
- Add milk and continue staring until you see the mixture boiling.
- Remove the mixture from the fire and allow it to cool down completely.
- Add flour and baking powder into the already cooled down mixture.
- Star the mixture until the paste becomes smooth.
- Take another sufuria and apply some oil all over to avoid the cake getting stuck on the sufuria..
- Put the paste/mixture in the sufuria and cover it with a lid..
- Empty the already burning jiko completely and put the sufuria with the paste on the empty jiko then put the burning charcoal on the lid..
- Let you cake cook for 45 to 50min..
As soon as you unwrap your chocolate, place it in a dry bowl away from the sink or other water sources. No matter what melting method you choose, be aware that even steam and condensation can cause chocolate to. To melt chocolate in the microwave, place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. As with the stovetop method, be sure to not get any liquid in the chocolate to prevent. Note: Melting chocolate using this method will not temper the chocolate or keep already tempered chocolate in tact.