Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- You need 1 box of Yellow cake mix or a homemade recipe for 12 cupcakes.
- It's 1 can of Pineapple slices.
- Prepare 1 of Maraschino cherries.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar ( brown or white).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Prepare cake batter as directions state and set aside.
- To make caramel sauce, add the cup of sugar together with the water in a thick bottom sauce pan..
- When the sugar mixture begins to turn color, swirl the pan to mix. N.B. Do not stir with a spoon..
- When the sugar mixture takes on a caramel color, add the butter stirring it constantly with a spoon..
- When the caramel is still warm, pour little by little into the muffin tin you will be using to coat the base..
- Remove the pineapple from the can and drain properly..
- Add one slice of pineapple to the bottom of each muffin tin together with a maraschino cherry in the center..
- Pour the cake batter 3/4 way full in each muffin tin and bake as per the baking instructions on the box or from your recipe..
- Remove mini cakes when it has immediately come out of the oven. Be sure to scrape around the edges of each cake and get a wide enough tray to turn them over to..
- Chill and serve!!.