Delicious, fresh and tasty.
sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake. Our pineapple upside-down cake is made the traditional way in a skillet for a gorgeous golden hue, but we've simplified the recipe, using yellow cake mix topped with sunny pineapple slices. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice. This old-fashioned pineapple upside-down cake is traditionally made in a cast-iron skillet, but if We predict this pineapple upside down cake will make an appearance at more than one occasion!
You can have sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake
- It's of cake mix.
- You need 1/4 of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup of pineapple syrup.
- It's 1 of egg separated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour all purpose.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of bottom filling.
- Prepare 1 of 20. oz can pineapple slices.
- It's 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 7 of cherries maraschino.
sunshine 's skillet pineapple upside -down cake instructions
- preheat oven at 350 °F and bake on 350, in a skillet.
- put 2 tablespoons of butter melt it in stove top place pineapples, cherries and brown sugar, on medium-high heat cook for 5 minutes, just let it boil lightly take off heat set a side..
- in a mixing bowl add butter and sugar and cream the butter with a electric mixer,add, vanilla, egg yolk and pineapple syrup, alternately with sifted dry ingredients mixing for 2 minutes, then beat egg white until stiff, gently fold in to cake batter..
- pour cake mix over into skillet then bake 30 to 35 minutes, should be done. or stick toothpix into cake, if it comes out clean cake is done..