Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside down Cake.
You can cook Pineapple Upside down Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down Cake
- You need 1 box of Yellow cake.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 20 oz of Can of Sliced Pineapples.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of marchinos Cherries (red cherries in syrup).
- It's 1 can of vegetable oil spray.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter (or Margarine) all based on ur preference.
Pineapple Upside down Cake instructions
- preheat oven To 350°F..
- in large iron skillet , place on stovetop , heat burner to a medium/low heat and melt your butter once butter its melted throw your brown sugar in and mix it together until you get a thick Brown sugar paste look..
- bring together your cake mix (do not follow any of its box's directions, were just using cake powder) , reserved pinneapple juice, and eggs Together in a medium sized mixing bowl , I threw in eggs first , beat those , then tossed in cake mix , my pineapple juice and (1tbsp of the cherry syrup in with that mixture as well) optional. Mixed it all evenly together till u have a nice fluffly mixture.
- in a Medium Sized Glass Baking pan , I sprayed sides with vegetable oil , then emptied my brown Sugar Mixture all over evenly to the bottom of the pan , then placed my pineapple slices on top , along with the cherries. After I followed in with the cake mixture that I evenly placed all over the top of that mixture. Then once u have done all that pop it in the oven for 30 minutes (or until u feel yours is ready).
- once cake is finised baking , take out Pan , loosin edges with butter knife , and while its still hot grab a large cooking sheet (or whatever fits evenly over ur pan , secure it over top of pan and "Quickly" Turn it over , and let it sit a couple minutes to cool down, and waaa-Laa you got ur easy yummy pineapple UpsideDownCake (:.