Delicious, fresh and tasty.
"Pineapple upside down cake". This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a How to Store Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This cake is delicious served the day it's made, and is so rich and moist it will still taste wonderful for several days. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
If you have fresh pineapple by all means. The hardest part of making pineapple upside-down cake is the maneuver which turns the. This was the first time I ever tried to make a pineapple upside down cake and it was great! You can cook "Pineapple upside down cake" using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Pineapple upside down cake"
- Prepare of For the glaze and topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 of pineaaple rings.
- It's 4-5 of cherries.
- It's of For the cake mix:.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
A lot easier than I thought it would be. Most pineapple upside down cakes use canned pineapple and canned pineapple really lacks flavor compared to the fresh. Once you try it this way you'll Ingredients for Pineapple Upside Down Cake. How to make Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, a sweet retro American treat.
"Pineapple upside down cake" instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (177 C).
- Put the melted butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.whisk until a smooth and silky mixture forms..place it into the bottom of 9 inch cake pan and smooth it out evenly using a spatula...
- Place the pineapple rings over it and the cherries into the center of the rings...
- Put the softened butter and white sugar into a separate mixing bowl and whisk them together...
- Add in the eggs and whisk.Pour in pineapple juice and whisk until combined...
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder.whisk once again until well combined and the batter is lump free.U can use electric beater if u like...
- Pour the batter over the pineapple rings and smooth it out with a spatula.place it on a baking tray...
- Put it in the oven and allow it to bake for 30 mintues or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean...
- Using a sharp knife cut around the edges of the cake pan to ensure it doesn't stick.place a plate over the top and flip it over.Give it a few taps and remove the cake pan...
- Slice,serve and enjoy your pineapple upside down cake..😀😀.
Video tutorial, recipe and history of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. A pineapple upside down cake is such a stunning dessert and it's amazing just how simple it is to bake. This cake takes me down memory lane, it's a retro recipe and some may even call it vintage. It was my mother's signature dessert that she would bring to parties and potlucks and it was loved by all. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a classic American classic recipe, and has the most perfect light, but moist crumb, and is filled with delicious pineapple The topping of this pineapple upside down cake is made with brown sugar and butter.