Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 250 gm of Flour(maida).
- You need 100 gm of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 70 gm of Butter.
- It's 100 ml of Soda or Areated water.
- It's 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 slices of Pineapple.
- It's 4 tbspn of Sugar.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Whisk condensed milk & soft butter unti pale in colour..
- Sift maida, Baking powder & baking soda in an another bowl..
- Line the tin with butter & place pineapple slices in tin & fill the space remaining in the tin with cararmel (make caramel with sugar)..
- Preheat your oven at 160'c for 15 to 20 min..
- Mix maida mix into butter mix gradually until fully incorporated..
- Add pineapple essence to it..
- Add soda into cake batter & whisk well it..
- Add this batter on lined tin over caramel & pineapple slices..
- Bake this batter at 160'c for 50 min to 1 hour & your cake is ready for serving, serve warm cake with icecream..
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.