Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can cook Pineapple upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- It's 200 gms of maida.
- You need 400 gms of condensed milk.
- It's 110 gms of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of caramel.
- It's 100 gms of granular sugar.
- You need 200 ml of pineapple tin liquid.
- You need 10 slices of tinned pineapple.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Grease a baking tin & dust it with flour, then place tinned pineapple slices in the bottom of the tin & pour the caramel syrup over it & keep it aside..
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, sieve maida,baking powder, baking soda together & keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl beat butter & sugar for 5 min, then add condensed milk & mix well, then add the flour mix & pineapple syrup & mix well, lastly add chopped pineapple pieces & transfer it into the baking tin, & bake it for 40-45min over 180°c..
- Insert a toothpick & if it comes out clean remove the cake from the oven & cool it for an hour, then carefully unmould it & further cool if for an hour & cut & serve..
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.