Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can cook Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 200 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs (room temperature).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanila essence.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- It's 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Pineapple rings.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake step by step
- Take a bowl and add 100g butter and whisk it until white.
- Then add powdered sugar until well combined.
- Then add eggs one after another and mix it.
- Then add Vanila essence, salt, baking powder add pineapple juice and mix well.
- Then add flour and mix until well combined.
- Now take a pan and put 100g butter and melt it in low flame.
- Then add brown sugar and mix it.
- Sugar syrup is ready.
- Now take 8x8 inch baking pan and pour the sugar syrup.
- Then add pineapple rings and then the batter which was prepared.
- Bake it in oven at 180'C for 35 to40 minutes.
- Enjoy it. Sorry I forgot to take pictures o f the steps.
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.