Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can cook Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's of Canned pineapple rings.
- Prepare of Maraschino cherries.
- Prepare of Vanilla cake.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..