Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Soft and sponge vanilla cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Adapted from a master Cook's Illustrated recipe, this sponge cake is made with pantry staples, has a I have a soft spot for old fashioned Vanilla sponge cakes. I am pretty sure the Women's Weekly Best Ever Sponge was the first cake I ever (attempted.
This is a very simple Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake and delicious recipe. Egg-less cakes can be tricky as they usually turn out dry and dense and crumble easily. The Best Vanilla Cake that is Delightfully soft, and butter with a creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting! You can cook Soft and sponge vanilla cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft and sponge vanilla cake
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 bowl of maida.
- Prepare 1 bowl of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 4 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 bowl of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
Every cake baking adventure starts with a good vanilla cake! It's the universally loved cake flavor that acts as a great canvas on which to build other flavors. It's a vanilla cake I've been making for years and an all time favorite. For those who know me and see me regularly, they know that I play with vanilla recipes like it's my job.
Soft and sponge vanilla cake instructions
- Take a grinder, add eggs, maida, powdered sugar, vanilla essence,baking powder, melted butter and grind it.
- Take a pan, grease the pan with butter,pour the batter into the pan.
- Add sand or salt all over the base of the pressure cooker,s spread it evenly,place the cake pan carefully,close the lid of pressure cooker, cook on low flame for 45 mins..
- After 45 mins switch off the flame and insert the toothpick into the cake if toothpick comes out clean, cake is done.let it cool and remove from pan..
- Yummy soft and spongy cake is ready..
I kind of feel like you are only as good as your best vanilla cake. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. A moist and flavourful bakery style vanilla sponge cake. This is my go-to vanilla cake and works great as a layer cake!