Delicious, fresh and tasty.
My little pony chocolate b.day cake. My Little Pony Rainbow Rose Swirl Cake - Scrummy Chocolate Cake with a Creamy… This item is unavailable Inside this colorful pony cake there is chocolate mud cake and orange flavored Swiss meringue buttercream. All the figures are hand made with no use of molds.
When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue. Cake was well liked, has strong chocolatey taste and overall not too sweet. In medium bowl, stir together remaining vanilla frosting and chocolate frosting to make light brown frosting. You can cook My little pony chocolate b.day cake using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My little pony chocolate b.day cake
- Prepare of Moist Choc cake :.
- It's 500 ml of sifted flour.
- It's 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- You need 500 ml of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- Prepare 125 ml of oil.
- It's 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Buttercream :.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of soft butter.
- It's 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of milk.
- Prepare 2 drops of pink colouring.
- Prepare of Blue chocolate ganache :.
- You need 1 Tbs of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 250 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 2 drops of blue colouring.
- You need of Deco for cake :.
- It's of Smarties.
- It's of Edible glitter.
- Prepare of My little pony figurines.
CREATE delicious My Little Pony presents for your friends and family. HAVE FUN creating your favourite My Little Pony character in delicious chocolate. GET THEM THE SWEETEST PRESENT ever which will keep them busy and happy at any My Little Pony party. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome Cook this wonderful cake for your best friend on her special day.
My little pony chocolate b.day cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C sift dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) together. Beat eggs with vanilla, add oil, milk and hot water, add to dry ingredients and mix till smooth. Pour into 2 round greased pans and bake 20/25min or till cake is done. Leave cakes to cool and freeze till needed..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (butter, icing sugar, milk, pink colouring) together and mix till smooth. Spread a thin layer of buttercream on one cake layer and then add the other layer of cake on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the fridge to set..
- Prepare the blue ganache. Melt the butter in a pot, add the milk and choc pieces and stir till the chocolate melts. Leave it to cool and thicken slightly, add the blue essence and stir. Pour some of the ganache into a squeeze bottle. Take the cake out and drip the sides from the top of the cake. Harder, you press the longer the drip. Leave it to set and apply the rest of the ganache on top of the cake. Add the figurines on the cake and make the rainbow with the smarties. Use the edible glitter a.
Isn't it nice to just surprise some This super tasty strawberry cake is a nice change from the chocolate and vanilla cakes every one is. With no one to babysit their newborn twins. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. I´m so happy to have this pony with its bunny ears and tail 💖. I always wanted to have these accesories.