Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake in Microwave. An easy and quick vanilla-flavoured sponge cake, ready in a jiffy, without the hassles of pre-heating and long baking times. Mix the ingredients as explained and pop them into the microwave, and you have a warm, aromatic Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake ready on the table within minutes. Then pour the cream over the grated chocolate.
Made from all the usual suspects for cake recipes — like butter, flour, sugar, vanilla. It makes two microwave sponge cakes. For the full how-to, check out the post over at Instructables. You can cook Vanilla Sponge Cake in Microwave using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake in Microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour (maida).
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's as needed of soft butter for greasing.
- It's 4 tbsp of sour curds (khatta dahi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Vanilla sponge cake recipe, a plain sponge cake recipe made using cake batter ingredients such as maida, eggs, milk etc. which is easy to make at home. Recipe by Naiya Sheth: Yummy Spongy Vanilla Sponge Cake in the microwave. In bakery food chocolate and vanilla flavor are most favorite. An easy microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (made without eggs) that's the fastest way to make dessert for one or two.
Vanilla Sponge Cake in Microwave instructions
- Grease a 150 mm. (6") diameter shallow microwave safe dish using soft butter. Line it with a piece of greaseproof pepper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using a little soft butter..
- Sieve the plain flour and baking powder and keep aside..
- Combine the curds and baking soda in a bowl, mix well and keep aside..
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Add the curds-baking soda mixture, plain flour-baking powder mixture and vanilla essence and mix well to make a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the greased microwave safe glass dish and microwave on high for 4 minutes..
- Remove from the microwave and keep aside to cool for 5 minutes..
- Loosen the edges with help of a butter knife and unmould. Remove the butter pepper and discard it..
- Use as required..
- I used this Vanilla Sponge Cake with chocolate fondue..
Enjoy it plain, add nutella, or stir in a handful of chocolate chips and you're on your way to dessert bliss. Cake is a form of sweet dessert that is typically baked. In its oldest forms, cakes were modifications of breads but now cover a wide range of preparations that can be simple or elaborate and share features with other desserts such as pastries, meringues, custards and. Your search for soft and spongy Vanilla cake ends here. This is the best basic recipe for simple This cake is the lightest, fluffiest and tastiest simple plain vanilla sponge cake ever.