Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake with cream frosting #sweettooth. This recipe for Vanilla Sponge Cake is one I turn to most often when I just want to make a plain cake but jazz it up with a Mascarpone Frosting or other fancy I make this Vanilla Sponge Cake most frequently in summer when I will simply cover it with freshly whipped cream and decorate it with sweet. Hey everyone RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU. Today I am back with another easiest recipe for you all.
It's an English inspired, made from scratch, super simple cake that trust me, people The buttery vanilla flavor of the sponge cake lends a delicious richness. The fresh berries and whipped cream icing adds a welcome freshness. Learn how to transform a Simple Vanilla Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting into an elegant celebration cake. You can cook Vanilla sponge cake with cream frosting #sweettooth using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake with cream frosting #sweettooth
- It's of Vanilla sponge.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 and 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of Cream frosting.
- Prepare 500 g of wooden spoon white margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of icing sugar.
Decorate the top of the cake with birthday candles, fresh berries, white or dark chocolate shavings, or even colorful candy sprinkles. For many people, cake is just the delivery vehicle for the real star of the show—the frosting. This is a classic, simple Vanilla Sponge Cake that is made with basic ingredients - eggs, milk, butter, flour, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Even slathered with copious amounts of cream and frosting can't.
Vanilla sponge cake with cream frosting #sweettooth instructions
- For the cake: mix oil and water in a cup and set aside..
- In your mixing bowl, place eggs and sugar and beat on high until white and fluffy...
- Add in vanilla and beat for a minute till well combined.
- Sift flour and baking powder and fold into egg mixture with metal spoon.
- Lastly fold in oil + water mixture.
- Pour into lined baking pans and bake on 180° for +-25 mins or till done.
- Leave to cool on wire rack.
- For the icing, beat margarine till fluffy.. Add in vanilla essence and milk....
- Slowly add in sifted icing sugar until you reach the desired stiffness(ps:for piping, you will need to add more icing sugar... I sometimes use a kg per 500g of margarine).
- When cakes are cooled, sandwich with cream frosting and decorate...
- PS: butter/any other margarine can be used as well(however for a nice white colour, i feel the woodenspoon white margarine is the best).. Also you can add colouring to the frosting to make your desired colour.
You can use sour cream or yogurt or kefir or fil. To make the frosting: Beat the butter, milk, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl. Slowly add the confectioners' sugar; mix until thick and creamy. Frost the top of one cake layer; stack the other on top and frost all around. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and.