Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can cook Vanilla sponge cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- You need 500 g of butter.
- It's 250 g of sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- It's 500 g of egg.
- It's 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 5-6 tsp of water.
- It's 11/2 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake step by step
- Grease or line two 10" pans, and preheat your oven..
- Cream butter till light and creamy, add sugar and cream till light and fluffy. PS: you can also cream by hand if you don't have a mixer, it would only take longer..
- Sieve the dry ingredients together..
- Add the flour mixture in batches, alternating with the eggs while mixing. Add the 5-6tsp of water..
- Add the vanilla flavour/extract last. Divide batter into the grease cake pans and bake for 30mins or till a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean..
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.