Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake without Egg.
You can cook Vanilla Sponge Cake without Egg using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake without Egg
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 table spoon of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 20 gm of butter.
Vanilla Sponge Cake without Egg instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt and sugar, until sugar dissolves in yogurt.
- Heat butter in a pan add milk to it.
- Mix all dry ingredients and sieve it into yogurt sugar mix.
- Add milk and butter mixture to it and mix well.
- Apply butter to baking tin pour cake batter to it bake it for 25 minutes.