Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven). #moistvanillacake #fluffyvanillacake #basicplainspongecakerecipe #newyearcakerecipe #newyearsweetrecipe Hello everyone, Today's recipe is basic vanilla. It's a plain vanilla sponge cake without oven and I have also shared a video procedure below to make this vanilla sponge cake which is fluffy and soft. A plain, simple and easy pressure cooker cake recipe made using basic ingredients like maida, sugar, butter, vanilla extract made without oven.
How to make Basic Sponge Cake Recipe without Oven. Eggless sponge cake recipe - Delicious soft, light, airy & spongy cake made without eggs. Basic Vanilla Sponge Cake without oven You can cook Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven)
- Prepare of For Cake batter.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- You need 100 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 100 g of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of butter to grease the pan.
- You need 1 tsp of maida to flour the pan.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sand to create a base of the pressure coooker.
- You need of Dry fruits (optional).
Vanilla Sponge Cake tips by Mj's Kitchen. Eggless vanilla sponge cake l fresh mango frosting cake l without oven. The Most Easy and Eggless Vanilla Cake Without Oven How to Make Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Oven #EgglessVanillaCake #Cakewithoutoven #EgglessCake #ButtercreamFroasting #EasyCakeRecipe #DessertRecipe #SweetRecipe #AaichiSavali Hi Foodie Friends The Best Vanilla Cake that is Delightfully soft, and butter with a creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting! If you're looking for the BEST Vanilla Cake recipe for delightfully soft, buttery classic vanilla cakes then you've come to the right place! 🙂 I've shared all my tips (for every step) for getting the best.
Vanilla Sponge Cake (without oven) instructions
- Take a cake pan, apply butter all over the pan and grease well. Add some flour into the pan and cover the entire pan with flour by rotating the pan carefully. Dust off the excess flour..
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar,mix well until light and fluffy..
- Into it, add 2 eggs and whisk the eggs well..
- Add maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and mix well..
- Add vanilla extract and mix the whole batter without any lumps..
- Pour the cake batter into the greased pan. Dap the pan to avoid air bubbles.
- Take a pressure cooker. Into it, add sand all over the base.Place the cake pan over the sand. Cover the lid of the pressure cooker. (Do not put on the whistle).
- Cook on low flame for 30-35 minutes..
Eggless vanilla sponge without condensed milk? Yes, this cake has no condensed milk, and yet it's still light, fluffy and delicious. How to make The BEST Eggless Vanilla Cake without condensed milk (Save/Pin). Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe - Ingredients. Cooking Time The browning part purely depends on the rack you keep and the oven type.