Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can cook Vanilla sponge cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- You need 200 gm of maida.
- You need 50 gm of makkhan.
- Prepare 50 gm of sugar.
- It's 100 gm of milkmaid.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake step by step
- .seive maida. Baking powder and baking soda. for two time Grease the cake mould with butter and dust some maida.
- Take a deep bowl put butter powder sugar and condensed milk beat with hand blender or electric bilender add maida and milk beat again add Vannila essence and warm water fold the batter.
- Gressed mould and bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minute or till its done.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.