Delicious, fresh and tasty.
My Secret Molten Chocolate Cake.
You can cook My Secret Molten Chocolate Cake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Secret Molten Chocolate Cake
- It's 1/2 of bar Chocolate bar (I recommend dark chocolate).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- It's 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder (I used Van Houten's).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
My Secret Molten Chocolate Cake step by step
- Break up the chocolate bar and put in a heatproof bowl with margarine..
- Microwave uncovered, for 40 seconds. Mix with a whisk to melt the chocolate. Preheating the oven to 355ºF/180ºC..
- Add an egg and sugar to the mixture from Step 2 and mix well with a whisk. Add cocoa powder and cake flour and mix well..
- Pour into a ramekin and bake in a 355ºF/180ºC oven for 10 minutes. ※ If using paper muffin cups, shorten the baking time..
- Use the temperature and baking time in this recipe as a guide and adjust to your own oven..
- If not eating immediately, microwave for around 30 seconds (at 500 W) to make it melty again..
- You can use any kind of cocoa and chocolate you like. Milk chocolate is ok too, but it may make it sweeter..
- Someone said that this turned out delicious without the cocoa, so if you don't have cocoa, try making this anyway..
- Margarine can make it a little salty, so if that bothers you, use unsalted butter instead..