Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake.
You can cook Vanilla Sponge Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- You need 65 g of butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 175 gr of granulated sugar (2 dl).
- You need 130 gr of flour (1.6 dl).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract/powder.
- It's pinch of salt.
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients and preheated oven to 175 degree celcius.
- Shift dry ingredients (except sugar) in a bowl: flour, baking powder, vanilla powder, salt.
- Heat milk and add butter, stir until the butter dissolve and put aside..
- Use a double boiler, using hand whisk, whisk eggs and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Don't overcooked it..
- Take the eggs and sugar mixture off the double boiler and whisk it until it pale and gained volume. If you're using electric mixer, it takes about 5 minutes. And using hand whisk, it will take about 15 minutes..
- Divide the mixture into two bowl. In the second bowl, add the milk-butter mixture and stir using a hand whisk until combined perfectly..
- Pour the mixture from the second bowl into the first bowl. Stir until well combined..
- Pour the batter into baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes..