Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version). The cake was a little warm but it tasted just fine. So quick and easy and rich in vanilla flavor and the chocolate chips. This is a cake I will be making over and over again for sure!
It was a little tricky as my first few efforts tasted like dry sponge in a mug (no thank you), but I got there. I have added chocolate chips, this is optional - you can leave these out. Make this recipe for a birthday party or simply for th. You can have Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version)
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter(unsalted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of I cup sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(ones preference).
- It's 2 cups of whipped cream(puratos).
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
Make this recipe for a birthday party or simply for the everyday dessert. Pls subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram: Chica_scorner. White Chocolate Vanilla Cake Dessert Recipe. I will say that if you aren't a white chocolate fan The cake is so soft to begin with and a few white chocolate chips might melt to the side of the pan and I shared the cake with a few of my friends and they loved it.
Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version) step by step
- Preheat the oven 10 mins at 180 degree.
- In mixing bowl.put all the wet ingredients eggs,sugar,butter,vanilla and whip till mix evenly..
- Sieve the dry ingredients and Add to the mixture; All purpose Flour,baking powder,salt,chocolate chips and mix to form cake butter..
- Pour into a baking tin and place the cake butter in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Whip to cups of whipping cream for 3- 4 minutes till it stabilizes and decorate..
Here is my treat for christmas : Eggless Vanilla Chocolate Chips Cupcakes. Ever since I got the muffin pans after a great search, hubby was complaining that I didnt put it to good use after the Eggless Dates This is the first time I am very happy with the outcome of an eggless vanilla version of a cake. The chocolate chip cake is the same one I use in my Milk & Cookies Cake. It's a buttermilk based cake, and tastes truly delicious. I use the same "base" cake recipe for all of my vanilla cakes, but for some reason the addition of chocolate chips gives it a whole different kind of flavour.