Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can cook Vanilla sponge cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- Prepare 250 gm of all purpose flour.
- It's 250 gm of margarine.
- It's 250 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake instructions
- In a bowl, beat the margarine and sugar until fluffy and pale.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla essence and beat thoroughly.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder in bits and beat the mixture until smooth.
- Grease your baking tin and place in a pre heated oven at 170c for 40 mins until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool and enjoy with your favorite drink..
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.