Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla sponge cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 250 ml of buttermilk.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake step by step
- Whisk egg, sugar and vanilla essence using the whisk attachment till its fluffy.
- Add oil and whisk for a minute.
- Sieve flour and baking powder.
- Add flour and milk alternatively,mix using a cooking spoon or spatula.
- Oil the baking pan and put the batter.
- Preheat oven, and bake at 180 degree for 40 minute.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.