Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can cook Vanilla sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- It's of Flour 500g (sieved).
- Prepare 350 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of Butter.
- It's of Milk 1/2cup(Dano full cream).
- It's of Baking powder 2Tsps.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Flavour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 500 g of Egg.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake step by step
- Greased two 10" pan and set aside.
- Turn your oven on 180°.
- Mix your butter first untill fluffy.
- Divide your sugar into two mix half of it with the Butter and cream very well on speed.
- Add all dry together and set aside.
- Separate your egg yolk, whisk egg white until foam, then separately whisk your half sugar with the yolk and set aside.
- Add In your whisk egg White to the sugar/butter mixture mix for 5mins then I off the mixer and wash my hand yo mix my dry and egg yolk with milk into the batter..
- Divide dry ingredients into three part and mix once in all with the milk and egg yolk till incorporate...
- Divide the batter into the grease pan, tap on floor then your batter is ready to bake.
- Bake for 45mins or until the toothpick come out clean.
- Cool and turn on the rack, wrapped your cake and cool inside fridge if you're decorating the same they on in freezer if you're decorating the next date.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.