Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black Forest Bundt Cake.
You can cook Black Forest Bundt Cake using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Bundt Cake
- Prepare 1 packages of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- You need 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- It's 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
Black Forest Bundt Cake step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease Bundt pan. 2. Using electric mixer, mix together cake mix, eggs, almond extract, and (21 ounce) pie filling until completely blended. 3. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips. 4. Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 45-50 min. or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. 5. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow cake to cool completely. 6. Make glaze by heating butter, milk and chips in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. DO NOT burn chocolate! Stir continuously. 7. Once chips are melted, stir in confectioners' sugar. 8. Spread glaze over cooled cake, let it drip down cracks of Bundt lining, sprinkle confectioners' sugar on top (2T.) and place cherries on floor of cake pan between pools of chocolate glaze and place some cherries in the hole of the Bundt cake. Enjoy!.