Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black Forest Half Cake.
You can cook Black Forest Half Cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Half Cake
- It's 150 gms of Maida.
- You need 6 of eggs(room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It's 60 gms of Coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need As needed of Whipped cream as required for icing.
- You need of Cherries few.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar syrup.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded chocolate.
Black Forest Half Cake instructions
- Sieve maida, baking powder and coco powder together. Keep aside..
- Beat all eggs one by one (I used electric blendar). To this add sugar and again beat till (approx 1min) the sugar mix with eggs nicely..
- Now add vanilla essence. Then slowly mix dry ingredients and fold the mixture slowly using spatula..
- Grease a microwave proof dish. Put butter paper. Pour the batter in this. Tap it to release air bubbles..
- Now put this in the microwave. Cook on high temperature on microwave mode for 5/6 mins. To check whether the cake is cooked or not,insert a toothpick in the cake. If comes clean, then done..
- Now remove the butter paper from the cake. Cut the cake into half. Take one half and cut the cake horizontally into 2pcs. Sprinkle sugar syrup over one half. Then put a layer of whipped cream. Then another half cake and sprinkle sugar syrup..
- Now put 1 layer of whipped cream over the cake. Keep it in fridge for 1hr to set..
- Remove from fridge and do final layer of icing. Put chocolate in all sides. Decorate using icing nozzle. Put cherry..
- Tasty quick black forest eggless cake is ready to serve..
- Very simple to make a cake using microwave.