Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black Forest Cake-Eggless Baking Without Oven.
You can have Black Forest Cake-Eggless Baking Without Oven using 18 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cake-Eggless Baking Without Oven
- It's 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour Dry Ingredients : -.
- Prepare 3 - 4 Tbsps of Cocoa Powder -.
- Prepare ¼ Cup of Sugar Powdered -.
- You need ¼ Tsp of Baking Soda -.
- You need ½ Tsp of Baking Powder -.
- You need Cup of Butter Wet Ingredients : - ⅓.
- Prepare ½ Cup of Condensed Milk -.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract -.
- It's of / MilkHotwater - As required.
- Prepare 1 - 2 Cups of Salt -.
- Prepare 550 - 600 ml of Whipping Cream Icing : -.
- Prepare 5 - 6 Tbsps of Sugar Powder -.
- It's of Vanilla - If desired.
- It's ¼ Cup of Cherries Filing : Red -.
- It's - ½ tin of Syrup: Syrup Cherry from Cup.
- You need 4 Tbsps of Sugar -.
- Prepare of Chocolate Shavings : Bar - As required.
- It's 8 - 10 of Cherries (optional) Red for top -.
Black Forest Cake-Eggless Baking Without Oven step by step
- Sponge: Add the salt to a cooker, use a idli cooker or a normal cooker(without whistle). Then keep a rack, cover and heat in low flame!.
- Take a bowl and add in the room temp. butter, beat it. Then add the sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Takes 2-3 mins! Now add condensed milk, whisk for good 3-5 mins..
- Take a sieve and sift in the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda. Fold the flour into the wet ingredients using a spatula or a spoon..
- Slowly add in Milk or hot water and make a smooth dropping consistency batter..
- Apply butter to a cake tin preferably a 6"or 7"(depending upon height required) or a steel/aluminium container of such diameter. Then a butter paper(for smooth, perfect, cake!) in the bottom and again butter it..
- Add the batter to the cake tin and then tap it twice!.
- Keep the tin in the cooker which must be preheated by now, Cover it and make sure its in low flame!.
- Bake for 25-30 mins*. Check after 25 mins with a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean, cake is ready! If not, bake for another 5 mins..
- After cake is baked, take it out and let it cool for 10 mins. Loosen the sides with a knife and then transfer the cake into a plate then a cooling rack!.
- Chocolate Sponge is ready..
- Icing: Chill a stainless steel bowl and a wire whisk in freezer for about 15-30 mins. Also make sure the cream is chilled!.
- Add the chilled cream, powdered sugar and vanilla(i don't prefer) to the chilled bowl and whisk until soft peaks! Then keep the cream in the fridge for another 15-20 mins and then beat for 3-5 mins or until stiff peaks!.
- Whipped Cream is ready!.
- Filling: Take the cherries and crush them lightly to take the seed out!.
- Syrup: Take out syrup from cherry tins. Add sugar to it and then heat until sugar melts! Don't over heat, just until sugar melts..
- Shavings: Take dark compound chocolate bar and peel it with a peeler! After peeling, freeze for 10 mins or more so that they get stiff and its easy to crush and apply!.
- Lets Assemble: Take 3-5 bowls and keep a plate over it. Or simply use a turn table!.
- Cut cake into three layer horizontally by turning the table. Transfer the layers to a plate..
- Touch the turn table with cream to ensure safe decoration and then add the bottom sponge layer to it..
- Spread 3-4 tbsp of syrup to it. Spread a good ½ inch layer of cream to it. Then some cherries. Now the middle layer, syrup, cream and cherries..
- Now the final layer, keep it upside down and then spread syrup!Take a big dollop of stiff cream and then spread it on top as well on sides. Then make it smooth! If crumbs are seen, do a crumb coat!.
- Keep the cake in freezer for 10 mins(optional). Makes easier to transfer to serving base!.
- Transfer the cake to Cake base using palette knife. Be careful!.
- Now add the remaining cream to a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Pipe with circular motion on top which makes rosettes..
- And pipe and lift on bottom..
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings all over sides and top..
- A cherry on the top of each rosette! (optional).
- Its ready!.