Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black Forest Cake with The Cake Girl.
You can cook Black Forest Cake with The Cake Girl using 10 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cake with The Cake Girl
- It's 6 pcs of eggs.
- It's 175 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 125 gms of flour.
- Prepare 50 gms of cocoa.
- It's 85 gms of margarine(melted).
- It's of For filling.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- It's of Cherries.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Chocolate grated.
Black Forest Cake with The Cake Girl step by step
- Measure all the ingredients and put them in separate bowls. Break the eggs in a glass or stainless bowl and beat them slightly..
- Add the sugar to the eggs.
- Place the bowl containing the sugar and eggs over a pan of water that is simmering. Make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water..
- Whip the eggs and sugar until a foamy like substance is obtained..
- Remove from the heat and continue whisking for like 3-4 min until the egg and sugar cool..
- To confirm that the egg is ready,a thick consistency should be obtained.
- Sift the measured flour and cocoa together and add to the egg sugar mixture..
- Fold the flour gently into the mixture to avoid loosing the trapped air inside the cake that will make it rise using a spatula.
- Add the melted butter when cool and gently mix it into the batter..
- With your desired baking tin,have it lined and greased.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tins.
- For 35- 40 min in a preheated oven at 180° Bake your cake until when a skewer is inserted comes out clean..
- For 10min allow the cake to cool.
- Cut the cake to your preferred layers.
- Soak the cake with syrup until the cake is moist and soft.
- To Make syrup Take a cup of water,boil and stir 4-5 tbspns sugar..
- Whip some cream and spread on top of the soaked cake..
- Add chopped,sliced or minced cherries on top of the whipped cream..
- Add the next cake and repeat the same process depending on your desired no. of layers..
- Add whipped cream on top of the cake and spread to cover the whole of it.
- Add grated chocolate on top of the cream covered cake..
- Add some cherries on top to garnish..
- Serve it chilled.