Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black Forest cake(yummy and soft).
You can have Black Forest cake(yummy and soft) using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest cake(yummy and soft)
- You need 150 g of baking flour.
- It's 25 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 70 g of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 pcs of eggs.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For The Decoration.
- You need 400 ml of whipping cream(preferably Puratos) or whichever you prefer.
- Prepare 6 of whole strawberries.
- Prepare 150 g of chopped grapes and strawberries.
- It's 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jam syrup(made from fruit jam and warm water).
Black Forest cake(yummy and soft) step by step
- Weigh all the ingredients in separate bowls. In one bowl, sieve the flour together with cocoa powder and baking powder..
- In your mixer, put sugar, eggs, and vanilla essence, then whisk them together until foam is formed. You can also use the method of separating egg yolks and egg whites, whisk them separately, then mix them together again..
- In the foam, pour bit by bit, the sieved flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Mix gently, and ensure there are no lumps visible..
- Pre-heat the oven. Grease your preferred baking tin, cover the inside base with a grease proof paper, and pour the cake mixture in gently..
- Bake the cake for 45minutes at 190°temperature..
- Pour 400ml of whipping cream in your mixer, and whisk until it's firm. Put in in the fridge to cool..
- Once the cake is ready, let it cool. Afterwards, slice the cake, on its circumference, to give you the preferred layers. Brush in the syrup on the cake slices, to moisten it..
- Put the base layer on the cake board, apply a little frosting(whipped cream) then sprinkle the chopped grapes and strawberries. Put another slice on the top, spread a little frosting too, with the chopped grapes and strawberries, then cover it with the last layer of the cake..
- Apply frosting to cover the entire cake, and chill it in the fridge..
- Put water in a sufuria, and heat it. In another sufuria, put chopped pieces of the dark chocolate, add a little milk, and let it melt. Add milk, bit by bit, to avoid it being too watery, and too thick..
- Pour the melted chocolate on the edge of the cake, aall round, and make sure you have nice chocolate drips on the cake, all round. Put a little bit of chocolate in the middle(optional) for additional decoration. Allow the chocolate to cool. Put frosting in a piping bag, with a nozzle of your choice, and pipe out rosettes on the top..
- Cut the whole strawberries, in to halves, and dip them, halfway, in the chocolate, and place them on the piped rosettes. Add more details of chocolate on your cake, as shown on the picture. Chill it and get ready to enjoy some delicious dessert..