Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black forest cake (my style). When I was a kid I was reluctant to try black forest cakes, thinking that cherries and chocolate was an odd combination, but boy was I wrong! Black Forest Cake is one rich and decadent cake. Homemade cake, sour cherry filling, and topped Everything about this rich black forest cake is mouthwatering.
Black forest cake is my favorite cake and I always find a reason to eat it. black forest cake recipe easy eggless black forest cake recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. perhaps one the most popular cake recipe and often termed as the king of all cake recipes. there are several variations and. Black Forest Mini Cakes are mini layer cakes filled with moist chocolate cake, Kirsch syrup, chocolate pastry cream, and fresh cherries. You can have Black forest cake (my style) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black forest cake (my style)
- It's 1 cup of flour (maida).
- You need 3 spoons of Butter.
- You need 2 spoons of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 3 spoons of curd.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 80 grams of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 20 gms of almonds.
- Prepare 50 gms of Chocolate.
- You need 25 gms of cherry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
To me, a Black Forest Cake is a party cake. What says "celebration" more than chocolate cake, Kirsch flavored Morello cherries, and loads of sweet whipped cream? As its name implies, Black Forest Cake comes from the Black Forest region of Germany. Black Forest Cake has been "my" birthday cake since I was probably about eight years old, which is around the time I first discovered it.
Black forest cake (my style) step by step
- For baking cake first of all add all dry ingredients Flour, Cocoa powder,Baking powder and Baking soda and seive 2-3 times.
- Now take a bowl and take 1 cup icing sugar, 3 spoons butter, mix nicely and add all dry ingredients and mix well and add curd also add vanilla essence now slightly add milk and stir completely now batter is ready take a kadhai preheat on a gas for 10 minutes heat it now grease the butter in tin pour the batter put the stand in centre of kadhai and put tin on it,bake for 45 minutes in low flame. In oven 10 minutes pre heat it (oven) and bake 180°c 35 minutes..
- Keep aside for cooling Now chop the cherries 5 to 7 now take a bowl with water on gas on low flame add chopped cherries and boil for 2 minutes.Now ready your sugar syrup Keep aside for cooling take a cake cut it from center of the cake spread sugar syrup now spread whipped cream covering all the edges properly..
- Take a nozzel and insert in the cone add whipped cream in the cone and decorate it your choice,now melt the chocolate,dip in cherries decorate it as per your choice you can see my cake.Now garnish with grated chocolate and almonds and put it in fridge for cooling for 1/2 hour now your cake is ready..
Beautiful Black Forest Cake covered in whipped cream, cherries and chocolate. This two layer chocolate cake is perfect for holiday entertaining. Chocolate cake, cherries and whipped cream all combine to make one heavenly dessert. Black forest cake was never really my thing, until I had it at a local bakery and kind of fell in love. These cupcakes are a simplified version of that cake.