Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless black forest cake. Eggless Black Forest Cake- layers of chocolate cake filled with sweetened whipped cream & cherries and topped with shaved chocolate. This classic cake is the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine's Day or just about any occasion! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Using good quality ingredients, chocolate, cream and cherries is vital to the success of this recipe. Every time I see the snap of Black Forest Cake, I am so tempted to try it at home. But thinking about the richness of the cake and the calories, I just stay away from it. You can cook Eggless black forest cake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless black forest cake
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- It's 3 tbsp of cocopowder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Milk as required.
- Prepare of For icing:.
- Prepare 2 cup of or as much needed wipped cream.
- It's 7-8 tbsp of grated chocolate dark.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped glazed karonda cherries.
- You need 10 of whole glazed karonda(cherries).
- It's of Sugar syrup( 1 spoon sugar ko 3-4 spoon water me mix kar boil karein.
- Prepare 1 drop of Vanilla essence.
Eggless black forest cake or black forest gateau, is moist and golden brown in colour, is made up of lot's of cherries. Back in nineties, when first time I had I did some research online about the cake and I got very interesting facts which I want to share with you. Based on history of the Black Forest Cake. Black forest cake is my most favourite cake.
Eggless black forest cake instructions
- Firstly sieve maida,cocopowder,salt,baking powder..3 times sieve krna hai..
- And ek bowl me sugar and cold water ko add karein and whiske karein jab tak sugar dissolve na ho jaye.. Now isme oil and vinegar add karein and stir karein again side me rhke 5 minutes..
- Now vanilla essence b add karein or dry and wet ingredients ko mix karein or ache se beat karein.. Lumps nahi hone chaiye...batter pouring consistency ka ho.
- Now batter ko greased tin me pour karein or bake karein.. for baking mne ek large pan me salt add karein ring rhki upar cake tin rhka or cover kar ke 25-30 minutes cook karein...slow flame par.. phr toothpick se check.karein...if cake nahi hua bake toh or kuch der bake karein...
- Thanda kar ke demould karein..
- For icing Wipped cream me vanilla essence add karein lightly mix karein.. Now ek ko do parts me divide karein or dono par sugar syrup apply karein ab ek part ko cream se cover karein ispe todi grated chocolate sprinkle karein and chopped glazed karonda b.. And second part iske upar rhke....
- Now whole cake ko cream se cover karein and cherries(glazed karonda) se decorate karein...grated chocolate b sprinkle karein.. Sides par b lgaye. Ready hai ymmmy black froest cake.
Making black forest cake at home is like dream came true for me. Do you generally end up ordering Black Forest Cake from the baker's because you think it takes too long to make? Next time, just bring home (or make by yourself) a chocolate sponge, and you can prepare the Black Forest Cake right in your kitchen and that too within minutes. You can make tempting black forest cake with two to three layers of whipped cream and chocolate to celebrate any occasion. How to Make a Black Forest Cake.