Delicious, fresh and tasty.
BLACK FOREST CAKE (Eggless). Eggless Black Forest Cake- layers of chocolate cake filled with sweetened whipped cream & cherries and topped with shaved chocolate. This classic cake is the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine's Day or just about any occasion! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Amongst the most popular birthday cakes in India, this cake is favorite amongst kids. Despite black forest cake being so common now, I can safely say that a good piece of black forest cake is not so common after all. Using good quality ingredients, chocolate, cream and cherries is vital to the success of this recipe. You can have BLACK FOREST CAKE (Eggless) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLACK FOREST CAKE (Eggless)
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS (Makes 1 lot).
- Prepare 115 g of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tin of Milkmaid.
- It's 65 g of Butter.
- It's 100 ml of Thumbs up/ Pepsi.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tin of Cherries.
- You need of for icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cherry juice.
- Prepare of Chocolate slab 1 big.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 250 gm of Cream or 1 cup.
- You need of for decorating.
- You need of Cherries 1 handful (optional).
Every time I see the snap of Black Forest Cake, I am so tempted to try it at home. But thinking about the richness of the cake and the calories, I just stay away from it. Eggless black forest cake or black forest gateau, is moist and golden brown in colour, is made up of lot's of cherries. Back in nineties, when first time I To make cake sponge I have adapted recipe from my eggless cake recipe without condensed milk recipe.
BLACK FOREST CAKE (Eggless) step by step
- METHOD 1. Grease and dust a cake tin. 2. Preheat oven to 150 degree C. 3. Melt butter in a pan and cool, add milkmaid. 4. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa. 5. Mix well into the butter and milkmaid mixture alternatively with 100 ml of Pepsi/ thumbs up, till flour and Pepsi are over. 6. Immediately pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minutes at 150 degree C till done. 7. Cut the cherries into halves,remove seeds..
- 8. Grate the chocolate. Beat cream over ice cubes with icing sugar.(Do not over beat). 9. Cool and Cut the cake into half horizontally. 10. Pour cherry juice over the cake. 11. Spread cream on the lower portion of the cake, arrange some cherries and sprinkle grated chocolate. 12. Repeat the same after placing the top portion of the cake.(i.e cover with cream, cherries and grated chocolate or as you wish) 13. Chill for 1-2 hours..
Replaced Kirsch (cherry liquor) with cherry. Black forest cake is my most favourite cake. Making black forest cake at home is like dream came true for me. You can make tempting black forest cake with two to three layers of whipped cream and chocolate to celebrate any occasion. How to Make a Black Forest Cake.