Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless black forest cake. Eggless Black Forest Cake- layers of chocolate cake filled with sweetened whipped cream & cherries and topped with shaved chocolate. This classic cake is the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine's Day or just about any occasion! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Using good quality ingredients, chocolate, cream and cherries is vital to the success of this recipe. Every time I see the snap of Black Forest Cake, I am so tempted to try it at home. But thinking about the richness of the cake and the calories, I just stay away from it. You can have Eggless black forest cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless black forest cake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour(maida).
- It's 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 of baking soda.
- It's 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- It's 1 cup (250ml) of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (cooking oil).
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need of (Icing for cake).
- You need 200 gm of chilled double cream.
- Prepare as needed of Garnishing for chocolate shavings.
Eggless black forest cake or black forest gateau, is moist and golden brown in colour, is made up of lot's of cherries. Back in nineties, when first time I had I did some research online about the cake and I got very interesting facts which I want to share with you. Based on history of the Black Forest Cake. Black forest cake is my most favourite cake.
Eggless black forest cake step by step
- Firstly preheat the oven 200°degree.
- Sieve the flour,cocoa powder,baking soda and separate..
- In another bowl take sugar and,water and stir it so that sugar dissolves..
- Add melted butter(oil).i used oil..
- Stir well everything is mixed.add lemon juice.stir again.add vanilla essence add the sieved dry ingredients to the wet mixture.using a mix gently.there a should be no lumps in the cake better.the better is not to thick but thik..
- Pour the batter in greased baking tin.tap the sides so that the extra bubbles are out. Bake the cake in preheat oven for 200°degree 30_40 minutes. check the cake with a toothpick.the toothpick comes out clean.so the cake is ready.before frosting,let the cake cool completely..
- Place the cake top side facing you.the center with a large knife cutting carefully.remove the top slice of the cake and keep aside..
- In a stand mixer or hand better take double cream.(remember the cream in the refrigerator at least for a day or two before you use it)at the highest speed,run the whip till the cream stiff..
- Some sugar syrup on the cake evenly (1teaspoon sugar 3,4 teaspoon water)then add layer of cream.then add a layer oh finnely chopped cherries.sprinkle grated chocolate or chocolate shavings on top all over.cover the top of the cake with cream..
- Add the remaining whipped cream in a piping bag and use any nozzle and decorate the cake.Place cherries on the cake.sprinkle some grated chocolate and chocolate shavings.also place the grated chocolate on the sides of the cake..
- I also added some grated chocolate from top..
- Eggless black forest cake is ready.enjoyyyy.
Making black forest cake at home is like dream came true for me. Do you generally end up ordering Black Forest Cake from the baker's because you think it takes too long to make? Next time, just bring home (or make by yourself) a chocolate sponge, and you can prepare the Black Forest Cake right in your kitchen and that too within minutes. You can make tempting black forest cake with two to three layers of whipped cream and chocolate to celebrate any occasion. How to Make a Black Forest Cake.