Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Black forest cake without oven. Easiest Way Of Making Black Forest Cake. Black Forest Cake, Eggless, Made in Cooker. Layers of Chocolate cake, Whipped Cream and Cherries stacked and covered with.
It turns out that without an oven, we can. White Forest Cake - Cooker Cake, Eggless-Without Condensed Milk, Eggless Baking Without Oven. Learn how you can make this mouthwatering black forest cake without even using the oven. You can cook Black forest cake without oven using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black forest cake without oven
- You need of Ingredients for Baking: •500g all purpose Flour.
- Prepare 201 of g/ 1 Cup Sugar.
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- You need 125 g of /1/2 Cup Oil.
- It's 63 of g/ 1/4 Cup Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Clear Vanilla Essence.
- It's 1 tbsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 30 of grams/1/4 Cup Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 Cups of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It's 65 of g/ 1/4 Cup Icing Sugar.
- It's of Cherry Syrup.
- You need of Cherries/ Raspberries.
- You need of Chocolate Syrup.
How to make Black Forest Cake Recipe/Homemade Black Forest Cake Recipe/Black Forest Cake Without Oven Recipe with step by step If you don't have microwave or oven then this recipe is best for you. Give this recipe a try I am sure you will definitely enjoy. Follow the steps carefully to get a. Just rich enough without being too rich, very moist without falling apart.
Black forest cake without oven step by step
- Dry and Wet Ingredients..
- 500 g all Purpose sifted Flour. Add 30 grams/1/4 Cup Cocoa powder. •2 tbsp Baking Powder. 1 tbsp Baking Soda..
- Mix well and set a side..
- Beat Eggs white until soft peaks then gradually 201g/ 1 Cup Sugar until it forms Cream..
- Add 6 Eggs Yolk gradually..
- 125 g /1/2 Cup Oil gradually..
- Add 1 tbsp Clear Vanilla Essence..
- Add dry Ingredients mixture to the batter. Mix well..
- Add 1 tbsp Coffee Powder plus 1/4 Water.Mix the two first then add to the mixture..
- Mix well. Baking Pan with Parchment paper..
- Pour Mixture in a Cake Mould. Tap Mould to remove air bubbles..
- Place Wire stand inside the pan and Pre- heat the Pan for 10 Minutes on Low Medium Flame. Use what is available. After 10 Minutes place the Cake Mould inside the pre- heated Pan and Cover on top with another pan. Cook it for 40-45 Minutes on low Flame or Bake at 200° C for 30-35 Minutes..
- Cake ready..
- Cut into 3-4 Layers..
- 500g/ 2 Cups Whipping Cream (Puratos). 65g/ 1/4 Cup Icing Sugar gradually until it forms Cream. Coconut Cream. Sprinkle the Cake with Syrup. Mine used Water. Mine used water. Then spread the Whipped Cream. Repeat the same to the second and third layer.Sprinkle Syrup then spread the Whipped Cream then Chopped Cherries. Cover the whole Cake with Whipped Cream. Smoothen the top and sides of the Cake. Refrigerate Cake..
- Ready!!!!!.Cover the sides with grated Chocolate. Pipe some rossets on the top and also the bottom of the Cake. Decorate with some Chocolate. Finish with grated Chocolate..
- Tamu sana!!!.
Used cool whip as a topping, as the Family loves this cake. To frost and assemble cake I use directions from "Black Forest Cake I". Eggless Black Forest Cake- layers of chocolate cake filled with sweetened whipped cream & cherries and topped with shaved chocolate. This classic cake is the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine's Day or just about any occasion! Devil's food cake mix makes it easy to prepare an impressive, tasty torte that perfectly pairs chocolate and cherries.