Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Plain vanilla cake. Today you will learn how to make PLAIN VANILLA CAKE at your home easily WITHOUT OVEN. This cake was sent home from our children's school. It is the simplest, great tasting cake I've ever Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
Great to make with the kids, especially if you use it for buns or fairycakes. I'll leave it up to you to ice or serve with fresh cream and strawberries. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is very close to my heart. You can cook Plain vanilla cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plain vanilla cake
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- It's of Sugar1cup.
- It's 250 g of Butter.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk half cup.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbls of Baking powder.
This cake is the lightest, fluffiest and tastiest simple plain vanilla sponge cake ever. It is called as the hot milk cake. View top rated Plain vanilla cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Divide the batter between the prepared pans.
Plain vanilla cake instructions
- In bowl sift flour, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Cream butter in a bowl until soft add sugar whisk together by adding milk little by little untill creamy add eggs one after the other add flavour and mix..
- Add the dry ingredients in 2-3portion mix it all, put cupcakes papers in cupcake pan scoop the batter and put in the pan bake for 20minutes..
Bake until the cakes are lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out. Anyone who has ever baked a cake will tell you it's not rocket sc. I flavoured it with some vanilla. This cake taste amazing with a cup of tea or coffee. It is not that sweet so it goes well with a cup of chai.