Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Black Forest cake. Eggless Black Forest Cake- layers of chocolate cake filled with sweetened whipped cream & cherries and topped with shaved chocolate. This classic cake is the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine's Day or just about any occasion! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Using good quality ingredients, chocolate, cream and cherries is vital to the success of this recipe. Every time I see the snap of Black Forest Cake, I am so tempted to try it at home. But thinking about the richness of the cake and the calories, I just stay away from it. You can have Eggless Black Forest cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Black Forest cake
- Prepare of For cake--.
- Prepare 175 g of maida.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of aerated soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of milkmaid and 1/4 cup sugar.
- You need of For icing:.
- Prepare of As required Non dairy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tin of canned cherries.
- Prepare 1 packet of nutties.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate shavings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of silver balls.
Eggless black forest cake or black forest gateau, is moist and golden brown in colour, is made up of lot's of cherries. Back in nineties, when first time I had I did some research online about the cake and I got very interesting facts which I want to share with you. Based on history of the Black Forest Cake. Black forest cake is my most favourite cake.
Eggless Black Forest cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease an 8” diameter baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda bicarbonate. Soften butter in a bowl, add milkmaid, sugar and beat well. Add Vanilla essence and mix..
- Slowly fold in the sieved maida mixture and aerated soda alternately to the butter mixture till all the maida and soda are used up. Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 -45 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Turn out over a wire rack or plate..
- Once cooled cut the cake into three equal layers with the help of either a knife or thread..
- Prepare the icing by whipping the whipped cream..
- Time to decorate..
- Step by step layer the cake with firstly the base then pour some sugar syrup (that was left from canned cherries)on the base then put the whipped cream and lastly the chopped cherries. Similarly layer all three layers..
- In the end decorate the cake as your choice..
Making black forest cake at home is like dream came true for me. Do you generally end up ordering Black Forest Cake from the baker's because you think it takes too long to make? Next time, just bring home (or make by yourself) a chocolate sponge, and you can prepare the Black Forest Cake right in your kitchen and that too within minutes. You can make tempting black forest cake with two to three layers of whipped cream and chocolate to celebrate any occasion. How to Make a Black Forest Cake.