Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless chocolate cake. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and it also came out very well. I wish I had saved the.
Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an eggless chocolate cake with three different icing choices. Home bakery recipes eggless chocolate cake recipe eggless cake recipe. a moist and spongy chocolate cake recipe with cream chocolaty frosting. this cake can be easily served during. You can cook Eggless chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake
- You need For of Base--.
- It's 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare For of Chocolate ganache--.
- You need 1 of dark chocolate mould.
- It's 1 cup of cream.
- It's For of Decoration--.
- Prepare 150 gms of Whipped cream.
- You need as required of Chocolate sprinkles.
- It's as required of Red food colour.
- It's as required of Green food colour.
- Prepare For of Baking.
- It's as required of Butter or oil.
Cakes - especially chocolate cake without eggs - are tricky to make, but this uncomplicated how to make eggless chocolate cake condensed milk recipe you can bake the fluffy, moist. Smother some chocolate ganache for that extra lusciousness. This Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Hello my Dear Friends, Today I'm going to share with you How to make an eggless chocolate cake in cooker using Bournvita/ without oven.
Eggless chocolate cake step by step
- Put all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt in a strainer and strain well so that no granule or unwanted part should come into the batter. Keep this aside in a plate.
- Grind the sugar into powder form..
- Take a vessel and pour buttermilk.Add sugar powder into it and mix well untill sugar dissolves completely.
- Add baking soda and leave the vessel still for sometime..
- In this time break, grease the cake tin well with oil or butter on all sides. Sprinkle some flour to cover the baking tin well with flour on all sides..
- After few minutes you will see a layer of bubbles on buttermilk. At this stage add all the dry ingredients slowly and mix well forming it into the smooth batter. (note: do not add all at once as it may lead to forming of lumps).
- Pour the batter in the baking tin and tap the tin to remove any air bubbles if formed..
- Place the tin in tandoor and bake it for like 20 mins on medium flame..
- If you have an oven then u can bake this at 180 deg Celcius for same minutes..
- Now pin a toothpick completely inside the cake and if it comes out all clear then yr base is baked well..
- If not no worries bake for some more minute and recheck the previous step after completion of time..
- Take out the tin and keep aside for cooling..
- In meaanwhile, start preparing for chocolate ganache..
- For chocolate ganache, chop the chocolate mould into small pieces and keep it in a bowl..
- Heat the cream and add it in the chopped cholcate and mix well..
- Heat inside the cream will melt the chocolate completely..
- Mix well and allow it to cool down completely.
- Take 100 gm of whipped cream and add 1-2 drops of food colour.
- Whipped the cream until soft peaks are formed or if you turn the vessel the cream should not slide or fall away..
- If the base is cooled down then take out from the tin and cut the base into two parts.
- On one part spread some chocolate ganache well with the help of a knife and place the other half over it.(note: if u feel yr base is a little hard or dry just prep some sugar syrup and drizzle down over base it will become soft and spongy)..
- Cover the cake with ganache and keep it in the fridge for sometime.
- Now take out thd cake from fridge and decorate it woth whipped cream(note : decoration of cake u can do with yr own selected design).
Eggless chocolate cake recipe is a simple and basic chocolate sponge cake made without oven in a pressure cooker using condensed milk and without eggs. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. It's soft, moist, velvety cake brimming with chocolate and finished with shiny, rich chocolate ganache. A cake without eggs that fit for any celebration and sure to. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are filled with chocolate flavor and are perfect for those with I guess I'm all about the chocolate lately - I had a chocolate cake last week, and now chocolate.