Delicious, fresh and tasty.
8min microwave chocolate cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by poking a skewer into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Microwave cakes are so versatile, it can satisfy any sweet cravings at any time of the day even in mid night.
This dense chocolate cake is quick and easy to make. It is amazing how good a quick microwave chocolate cake can be. A wide variety of microwave chocolate cake options are available to you, such as cheese. You can cook 8min microwave chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 8min microwave chocolate cake
- Prepare 250 ml of or cup cake flour.
- You need 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of eggs medium size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
Transfer this mix to a microwave-friendly bowl and add a chocolate truffle in the middle. This Chocolate Mug Cake is easy to make with just a few ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! Unsweetened cocoa powder: You can use either natural unsweetened cocoa powder or dutch-processed cocoa powder.
8min microwave chocolate cake step by step
- Add all dry ingredients except for the cocoa..
- In a separate bowl mix with a hand mixer - add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, tbsp of vanilla essence. Mix till well blended. 2mins.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup hot water and 4 tablespoons of cocoa. Once mixed add it to step 2, mix well until a smooth batter has been formed..
- Grease a microwave square or round silicone fish or line with baking paper, place in the microwave on high for 8 mins..
- Remove and let it cool for about 5 mins, before transferring to cooling rack..
- I used 80ml of tin caramel chocolate and 50ml of desserts cream, and mixed till smooth and creamy for the centre of m cake..
- For the topping, I melted70g of peppermint chocolate and add 100ml of cream for a chocolate ganache topping and then spinkled with peppermint chocolate. It's so yummy and easy.
These microwave chocolate cupcakes are my first attempt at microwave baking. Home » KIDS CORNER » MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE (SINGLE SERVING). The top countries of supplier is China, from which. By making this individual mug cake, you can have dessert without having to whip out a counter's worth of baking tools. With a few pantry essentials, it's easy to make a delicious chocolate-coconut batter and "cook" it in the microwave.