Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Strawberries and chocolate cake😋😋. Strawberry and Chocolate Mirror Cake, made with a soft dark chocolate cake at the bottom, followed by a white chocolate mousse, a strawberry jelly insert. Take chocolate dipped strawberries to the next level with this dreamy Chocolate Strawberry Cake! Now, this Chocolate Strawberry Cake… it's seriously delicious.
Once the first piece of this chocolate cake hits your taste buds, you will have some sort of unexplainable religious experience- yes, all because of. A deliciously rich, fudgy chocolate cake that tastes as good as it looks. It's quite easy to make this perfect tea-time treat. You can cook Strawberries and chocolate cake😋😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberries and chocolate cake😋😋
- You need 50 g of vanilla flan powder.
- You need 50 g of chocolate powder.
- You need 40 g of cornstarch.
- It's of Buiscuits.
- You need 650 ml of milk.
- It's of Strawberies.
Top tip for making Chocolate and strawberry cake. You can use raspberries instead of strawberries or omit the fruit for a classic chocolate fudge cake. An eggless chocolate mousse is poured into a cookie crumb crust and decorated with fresh strawberries and cream in this elegant yet easy dessert. Place half of the strawberries on top, cover with the remaining cake mixture and top with half the remaining chocolate chunks and strawberries.
Strawberries and chocolate cake😋😋 instructions
- Mix the milk and chocolate powder with flan powder on medium fire till it thickens.
- Cover your mold with plastic and spread the strawberries on it.
- Pour the mixture on top of it before it freezes.
- Spread the buiscuits on it and put it in the fridge to cool dawn.
- Carefully flip it in a serving dish and enjoy😋😋(well I didnt get much strawberies so when I poured it they moved and left the center empty😗🍭).
Made with keto chocolate sponge cake and strawberry keto buttercream and strawberries! Allow the keto chocolate sponge cake to cool completely, then gently transfer it onto a decorating turntable or cake stand. The layers will be very fragile so handle them with care. Chocolate-dipped strawberries look their best and are their snappiest the day they are made. You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.