Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla chocolate cake. A classic vanilla cake recipe made completely from scratch! So why not learn how to make a chocolate vanilla cake? So which one is the winner???
Yes, in this case, you can. A cake that straddles the two favorite flavors. To make the vanilla cake: Beat the eggs and sugar until smooth. You can cook Vanilla chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate cake
- It's 75 gm of maida(kindly make sure to use the same cup for other ingredients to measure).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking. Soda.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's as needed of Hershey's syrup.
Gradually add the vegetable oil Allow the cake to rest, covered with a cake cover (or a big turned-over bowl) until the chocolate is set. Half chocolate half vanilla cake, Half vanilla half chocolate sheet cake recipe, Two flavors in one pan. It's now becoming very popular that people want to have both Chocolate and Vanilla in the. Add remaining cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs and vanilla extract to a large Pour in chocolate chips and stir in using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
Vanilla chocolate cake step by step
- First grind the sugar,then add oil egg milk vanilla essence and beat for few seconds.then add maida baking soda, baking powder salt and run the mixie for few seconds..
- Take a cake pan /vessel apply oil or butter and dust it with maida and pour 1/2 of the cake batter to the vessel..
- Add Hershey's chocolate syrup to the remaining mixture and mix it with a spatula and pour the batter along with the vanilla batter..
- Keep a thick bottom.
- Vessel pour 2 cup of water place a stand bring to low flame and place the cake pan / vessel and close it.check it after 45 minutes by inserting a stick.if nothing sticks then the cake is baked.switch off the stove.and let it cool down.then cut into pieces and serve with ice cream..
So, a cake named Televizor or television set, a bit unusual I would say. It was the main reason why this cake stayed in my mind after seeing it somewhere online. Are you a chocolate or vanilla person? Birthday cake, vanilla Chocolate Cherry was divided pieces on a wooden table. Cake vanilla-chocolate sponge with colored jelly.