Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rich chocolate cake. How to make a rich chocolate cake for birthdays and special treats :) To find the ingredients for this recipe. A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world!
Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle and decadent fudge cake. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. An easy strawberry brownie recipe with a rich, chewy brownie base, fresh strawberries, chocolate. You can cook Rich chocolate cake using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich chocolate cake
- You need of For the eggless Sponge.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of Plain flour/ maida.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Good quality coco powder (I use Hershey’s).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Soda-bi-carb.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 200 gm of or 1/2 tin Condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk (you may use ½ cup of coke in place of milk).
- Prepare of Milk makes the cake richer and addition of coke makes it lighter. In-case you don’t want to add either just use water.
- It's of For the chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream (I am using amul).
- You need 2 cups of dark chocolate.
- It's 1 tsp of glycerin.
- It's of For the Chocolate whipped cream.
- It's 2 cups of non dairy whip topping (richs, tropolite etc) thaw in fridge overnight.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated chocolate for decoration.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coke (soaking syrup) keep out for 1 hour to remove fizz.
This rich cake makes an impressive centrepiece for any summer tea party. Tahini gives this cake a subtle nutty flavour that partners perfectly with rich chocolate. A moist, rich, extra chocolate-y cake that's quick and easy to make. All cakes should be this easy to make, not to mention delicious!
Rich chocolate cake step by step
- For the sponge cake: Line a 7 inch round cake tin with the paper liner and grease the sides. Keep aside. Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius..
- In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, beat the condensed milk using an electric mixer, for 5 minutes till it is light in colour and a slightly fluffy..
- Now add 3 tbsp, of sugar one at time and keep beating..
- Next add the oil and beat till it mix well with the ingredients. Next goes in half of the flour mix along with ¼ cup of milk. Mix it well using the electric mixer..
- Repeat with rest of the flour mix and milk. Add the vanilla essence. Mix well with the electric beater..
- Transfer the batter to the cake tin, making sure your cake tin is only 2/3rd full. Bake for 40 minutes in an OTG or convection oven. Take out and cool on a wire rack..
- For the ganache, Heat the cream in a pan on a very low heat for 6-7 minutes while stirring continuously. Transfer the chopped chocolate to a bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and cover the bowl. After 5 minutes mix it nicely using a whisker or a spatula. If the chocolate does not melt completely add some hot milk or water and mix again. Add the glycerin and mix again. Keep aside. (you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight glass container.).
- For the chocolate cream, transfer the whip topping in a mixing bowl and thaw in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Also put the beaters in the fridge to chill. Now beat the whip topping till stiff peaks form using an electric beater. Add the ganache and mix well. Refrigerate till the time of using..
- To assemble the chocolate cake, remove the top of the cake carefully if there is a peak and then slice the cake horizontally in 3..
- Place one layer on a cake board and soak with some coke. Apply some chocolate ganache. Top it with generous amount of chocolate whipped cream..
- Place another layer of sponge on the top, soak with coke and repeat with ganache and whipped cream..
- Place the last layer of sponge, soak it with coke and spead only whipped cream generously. Also cover the sides of the cake with whipped cream. Using a spatula knife spread the whipped cream smoothly all over the cake..
- Now make the ganache of a pouring consistency by adding some hot water or milk. Pour this ganache all over the cake craefully..
- Whatever, ganache is extra or runs over wipe it carefully with a tissue..
- Let the cake set in the fridge for 30 minutes. now cover the cake completely with grated chocolate. Let it set again for 1-2 hours and enjoy..
It's moist and tender, and has a rich, decadent chocolate flavor that. A rich, plain old chocolate cake, using many of the same ingredients and techniques that are used in my instructables Raspberry Chocolate Cake and Harry Potter's Birthday CakeI learned a lot from Jen. This dairy-free chocolate cake recipe is as close to the real thing as it gets. To frost a layer cake, allow the cakes to cool completely before leveling the tops of the cakes using a serrated knife. The is the moistest and richest homemade chocolate cake recipe I have ever tried!