Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- It's 2 cups of plain flour (maida).
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Eggless Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Grease the baking tray with butter and dust it with flour. Keep it aside..
- Seive the plain flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and keep aside..
- In another bowl cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add milk, vanilla essence, salt and mix well..
- Now add the plain flour-cocoa powder mix to the above prepared cream and mix it up with cut and fold method for 2-3 minutes or until smooth..
- Then pour this cake batter into the baking tray..
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and keep aside to cool slightly..
- Unmold and frost it with your favorite frosting and enjoy..