Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate cake shots. A shot made with hazelnut liqueur and vodka. When shot down with a wedge of lemon, you get all the benefits of chocolate cake without the tedium of slicing and chewing! Black Forest Chocolate Mousse Shots. by Sarah_Jayne.
Learn how to make this delicious shooter and discover the equally yummy birthday cake shot. Today let's show you how to make chocolate cake shots, this is an easy vodka shot recipe that plays a trick on your senses. The chocolate cake shot is the perfect way to get the taste you are looking for. You can have Chocolate cake shots using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake shots
- Prepare 100 gm of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 25 gm of cocoa powder.
- It's 120 gm of powder sugar.
- Prepare 25 gm of butter.
- You need 5 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 90 gm of heavy cream.
- It's 50 gm of unsalted butter.
- You need 25 gm of icing sugar.
- You need 100 gm of melted chocolate.
The chocolate cake shot is like nothing you have ever tried before. This tasty Long Island iced tea recipe will be a hit at your next party. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. Dark chocolate melted in a double boiler, or cocoa powder, or Why is this called a chocolate cake shot?
Chocolate cake shots instructions
- Sieves together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Whisk together all wet ingredients and mix them dry ingredients. Use cut and fold method to get a smooth cake batter..
- Now grease a cake mould with butter and pour the batter into it. Place the mould into the oven and bake at pre - heated oven at 170℃ for 25 minutes..
- Once the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and allow it to cool down. Once it reaches the room temperature, cut it into small fixed..
- Take another bowl mix icing sugar, heavy cream and butter until they turn light now add melted chocolate mixing light and fluffy..
- Take small glass and set one piece of cake then layer of chocolate frosting, repeat the process and cover the glass, garnish with cherries and mint, Serve immediately and enjoy..
Frangelico liqueur tastes nothing like chocolate. Recreating the flavor of chocolate cake seems like a pretty easy task, especially if you're using chocolate-flavored things to do it. But this namesake shot tastes like the real thing. More about the German Chocolate Cake Shot. These awesome Jägermeister shots combine Jäger, chocolate liqueur, coconut rum, and Butterscotch Schnapps, and are guaranteed to please anybody.